Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'M ALMOST BACK

Sorry for the long silence but we've been shooting a pilot. My first time producing, writing AND directing. Tap dancing must be next -- wait, that's how we got the financing...

Anyway. It looks good. I like it. The backers are ecstatic. We await the official verdict. Lots of stories, pix and clips once the cone of silence is lifted.

Off to Paris next week to shoot something else, but will drop in a few posts I've been scribbling in the moments of downtime.

And I can't thank the likes of Will, Bill, DMC, Alex, Riddley and the others who've kept me far more entertained and informed than the conventional media about what's been going on while I've been in the shoot cocoon.

This world really is the future. I hope I can repay you in kind.

No comments: