Monday, November 03, 2008

LAZY SUNDAY # 44: WATER GRAVE

Okay, so technically, this didn't get up on Sunday. It wasn't that "fall back" thing. I was busy. But I wanted to squeeze it in because it has more to do with our traditional day of rest and revitalization than anything I've posted in the past.

As some of you know, one of our current projects is a reality series based in the world of Gospel music. For a guy who doesn't come from that neighborhood, it's been a great experience setting it up and exploring the possibilities. We did some shooting this weekend and I've spent three days waist deep in charismatic ministries, faith healing and absolutely amazing music.

The core of our story is a group of four young men at the forefront of the Gospel genre called "The Imperials". I can't show you any of what we're doing yet. But here's a taste of what some of it will sound like.

I hope you got as much inspiration out of your own Sunday.


No comments: